Locations subject to change. All climb locations are in Waukesha County.
**Waukesha County Parks ($6 vehicle entrance fee NOT included & payable at park entrance)
Longer Climb Time!
Our request of you...
Registrants should have climbed with us previously.
Open-Advanced Climbs are intended for climbers who have already picked up and are comfortable with the basic climbing skills.
Recommended for ages 9 years to adult. *Contact us if you think your 7-8 yr old might enjoy this experience!
Open-Advanced Climbs are a great way to...
- Get more tree-time
- Learn about trees
- Develop climbing skills
- Share a branch with a friend
- Spend time with adventurous people
- Try out advanced climbing systems
- Learn more about climbing gear
- Spend tree-time the way you want
- Journal, sketch, or read in the treetop
- Climb along-side a tree climbing adventure guide
- Access parts of the tree not offered in our Open & Rec Climbs
EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING:
Treetop Explorer, LLC provides all of the equipment and gear necessary to enjoy recreational tree climbing. All equipment is inspected prior to each event, and double checked with each climber.
Participants will want to be dressed in long pants and sturdy shoes. Gloves and safety glasses are available for all climbers, but participants can bring their own.
- Minimum age is 7 yrs old. No upper age limit.
- Individuals suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to climb.
Cost per climber is $55.00 plus tax. Class size is limited to provide climbers the opportunity for multiple climbs.
NOTE: Additional $6 vehicle entry fee is charged by Waukesha County Parks - Payable upon entry to the park & NOT INCLUDED in registration.
If you need to cancel, refunds are available if requested more than 14 days before scheduled climb. No refund offered if cancellation is communicated within 14 days or on the day of the event; but you can transfer your registration to another Open-Advanced Climb (provided there is space available). You have 12 months to schedule the make-up.
If the climb is cancelled by Treetop Explorer (e.g. due to weather concerns related to climber safety), you will be offered a refund or transfer to alternative Open-Advanced Climb.